Draw me close once again (A redeeming Sunday to everyone!)

"Draw me close to you, never let me go. I lay it all down again to hear you say that I'm you're friend"

Lately I felt that You are too far away from me. I can no longer feel You're wonderful presence. Your hands that pats my back when every thing's not turning out right and with just a snap, everything will feel right even though It isn't yet. I yearn for Your loving presence oh Lord. I need to be drawn close to You.


"You are my desire, No one else will do. Nothing else will take your place to feel the warmth of your embrace. Help me find the way, bring me back to you"

With You I have found my shelter. You are my shield against emotional endeavours this life has to offer. Neither anyone, nor anything can take Your place. That's why I'm going back to Your loving presence.



"You're all I want, You're all I've ever needed. Help me know you are near"

Hear my heart out Lord. Hear me cry, my plead. I need Your comforting love that felt so real even though You are not visible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story