First Blog for 2011!

“I’m not where I need to be, but thank God I’m not where I used to be. I’m OK, and I’m on my way!”  
This quote from the Joyce Myers' website indeed pinched me on New
Year's day. While I'm busy doing office work, a friend gave me a link
where I can read through some articles while on high avail time and I
must admit, browsing through this site was worth while. 
Checking through this site gave me a very quick flashback of the kind
of life I had for the previous year, and I must admit that I've gone
through a lot. I screwed my way out of the life I was living, mainly in
the pursuit of my own happiness. Overwhelmed, my heart lingered to its
independence loosing the values and ignoring what really matters in
life the most. I have no regrets though, because seeking these personal
happiness made me realize how much worth I have lost through the years
and how valuable I still am as an individual today.


Am at this point in my life where I cant turn back, and keep facing
forward. I knew that I should have done better in the past, but there are
more things I need to work on to improve the life I'm living with right
now. And now that I've learned so much the past year, I am more
equipped to do better in the same aspect of life this year.

"Enjoy yourself while you’re changing. Enjoy where you are on the way
to where you’re going. Enjoy the journey! Don’t waste all of your “now
time” trying to rush into the future. Remember, tomorrow will have
troubles of its own (Matthew 6:34)."
- joyce myer.


Cheers to 2011!
-mica


Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story