My 2011 :)


In finding comfort....

My 2011 started circling around the bushes when it started gambling down the latter part of the year 2010. I must admit that my whole persona was kinda engulfed like schizophrenic when I was stucked into what was right for me and what was right for the people I love the most. This enigma ended during the first quarter of the year and I thank the Lord for making his presence felt and making its way to fill in my heart's comfort. 

**Started join CCF


In closing some doors...

Indeed a couple of windows opened at the early part of this year.The Lord surely closed some doors for a reason, and that reason slowly unfolded as the people and circumstances began to surface in my life.  They began to give meaning and color back again together with the pleasure of finding out what's been hiding inside myself the longest time.

Surfing through the waves...
Relationships, just like being a single mom has never been an easy road to take.
You have to have a strong character to surpass all emotional challenges that may come your way.
Trust and Confidence are two of the most important secrets on this chapter.

**Been through the UPS and downs of a relationship but was so glad and satisfied to surpass it all up.


Solace..
Nothing in this world can ever replace the feeling of being in complete happiness and contentment. I will never  trade it with anything in this world.  Neither will I allow anyone to steal this wonderful feeling from me..






Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story