Contemplating: On life status

Does relationship status really matter now a days?
Does it make you less of a person if  you dont have a stable, lifetime partner?


These are the things I've been contemplating ever since I was surrounded by the people who are happy and contented even when they are single. And with just a snap, I realized that if these single people I know are happy, why shouldn't I be? I am single mom, and that made my life better than anybody else's..

I can go out with friends, meet new people and go home with one person nobody else can ever take away from me.... GABBY.

What else can I hope and pray for?
HIS love is more than enough to fill in the missing pieces in my life.
I just need to start looking for HIS blessings.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story