Contemplating: On Worship

Last Sunday, I attended worship service at CCF and their senior pastor shared this wonderful lecture that gave my a heart a different beat, a different perspective. He talked about WORSHIP and shared multiple verses in the book of Psalms.

I can never forget how he instilled the beauty of worship amidst trouble times and how David expresses different emotions through writing. Right on that very moment  i knew, that my life will never be the same again...

Two things I've learned that sunday:
1. That the Lord does look into ones heart and never on the things that we do or fail to do.
For the Lord truly loves us even before we were born and He new exactly what we will become one day. I knew these things through reading the bible. :)

2. We can worship anywhere, anytime in all circumstances.
The Lord wants us to see HIM and make HIM involved in our everyday lives. HE wants to be the first person we think of during our happy and not so happy moments. But most of the time, we only remember HIM whenever we are in pain. So what the Lord does, is put us into this pain so we can learn how to lean on HIM. Hopefully, we can learn too soon, so as to dis-assemble ourselves in this painful world through HIS light.

Attending Sunday services at CCF really makes our heart change, and now I can proudly say...
I AM GOING BACK TO THE HEART OF WORSHIP.


I love you Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story