120- days of Journey

My journey for the past a hundred and twenty days, was really one of a kind.
I can associate it to a Lenten journey, where you'll find yourself renewed come Easter Sunday.
The only difference, mine started early January this year and goes on for 120 days.

There were heart-aches (a lot of them!)
During the day, I tried my best to wear this happy mask and find my way in making friends.
Most of the time, I failed to win 'em because somehow this face mask, simply wont fit into what my heart feels. And at night, when I find myself alone in my room while nobody else notices, I tear up this mask and cry.

This goes on, for a couple of days.
A friend never failed to be with me during this crazy moments..
We laughed, reminisced, cried and encouraged one another afterwards.

Found myself running in circles and finally realized that somethings has to STOP.
Whatever it is, that I've been doing whether it is a temporary getaway from something painful, some things has to change and it has to start ASAP.

I've had a hard time then, because I was struggling.
I kept on pulling my strings, when the LORD  wanted to tie me up and bring me somewhere else-- some place I'm unsure of.
I knew what I wanted, and this is where I wanna be. For so long, I held on to the end of the rope, pulling.. while HE held his grasp at the other end, waiting....
Waiting for me to stop pulling..
One day, as scarred as my hands and heart were, I surrendered.
Let go of the rope, but He lifted me up by the form of friends in Christ.
He allowed me to be with the people, who will make me realize that life is all about JESUS.
and we can be totally be in loved with HIM, alone.

Sometime around late February, a new opportunity opened up for me.With a hesitant heart, I let things unfold for me and that's when I started clinging into SOMEONE who never leaves.
I started reading and clinging into HIS word. And my heart, my faith was renewed.

Started training around March, and was given a wonderful opportunity with the people from onshore (Pam- our trainer, Cathy and Mitzie- our Subject matter experts)
The one who stood out the most, was Pam.
Not just because of her helpful inputs, and product knowledge but what stood out the most was her strong faith and care in all of us.
Rarely do we know someone who genuinely cares, even if she hardly knew something personal about us.
That is the very reason, she left a mark in most of us, including mine.

Training, was made easy and memorable for at least almost all of us included in her Training class.
But for me, it is a start of something new.
Its as if the passion that was once lost, was instilled inside my heart during this time.
I was reminded of the time I was so passionate with the things I do, and it reflects with the way I do with life.

All the while, My heart was set with the wrong motives. Putting the definition of love in a box and restricting it to manifest in many different aspects of life.
Now my eyes can see clearer.
And my heart has been renewed, ready to put Love in a higher level.

The Lord doesn't want to put anyone in a situation where we could only loose our value.
He always would like to place us in a place where His name can be glorified.

120 days of journey with the Lord-- is such a life changing experience.
He did instilled higher value within me and set my heart for greater purpose.

He cleared out my heart by allowing it to be broken and then helped in renewing it this time around, with the correct motives that is only set for God's greater purpose.

God has been good to me and never failed to show how much He loves me.
And with that, He deserves the highest praises I can offer
I will never stop writing for Him.






God's lover - Mica
So I'll stop searching for the answers,
I'll stop praying for an escape.
and I trust You God with where I am..
and believe that You will have your way..
Just have Your way,.,,
Just have Your way,...


(From the song Have your way by Britt Nicole)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story