CCF online for this Sunday!

I wasnt able to visit CCF Church last Sunday because of  overtime requirements, so I decided to browse through their website and  listen to God's words as soon as I wake up early Monday morning. I was able to watch this sunday's service through this link:(http://www.ccf.org.ph/through-brokenness/) and they talked about INTIMACY THROUGH BROKENNESS. Pastor Bong talked about the opporutnity of intimacy through trial times. The Bible verse from Genesis focused on Jacob, and how he struggled for God's blessings even though God has already promised blessings over his brother Esau. The summary of this service touched my heart as I openly admit that I, myself struggled over with what God wanted to establish into my life eventhough I knew in my heart, He has greater plans for me. Then I was reminded of this bible verse from Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope in the future.

Today, I 've learned the importance of trusting God and the danger of going out of way to do things on our own. It is never God's plan to harm us, He always wants what's best for us. The only time we put ourselves to danger is when we decided to do things our way. Not only do we go against what God planned for us, we also go against the blessings instored for us when we go through the track He wanted for us.

Thank you Lord for CCF :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story