Thank you! (an early morning praise)

Woke up at around 3 o'clock in the morning, and for whatever reason I started browsing for songs in you tube which was defaulted to a praise and worship sung by Hill song.  Next thing I knew, I was crying over this song by The Katinas titled: Thank you. The words just started filling me up until I burst into tears and ended up praising Him for all the blessings I had this 2013. Only a few days has passed since the year started, but then again, feels like years! Because  I knew in my heart, It'll take years ( maybe less than a year ) to gain all the things I have now. 

Surely, when a window closes another door opens up. I will whole-heartedly testify to that truth! And I cant stop thanking HIM for opening up a new door to let someone in me and gab's  life. 

Setting up a career goal is not necessary for me right now, because of a new opportunity that opened up for me in an unexpected manner. Thank you Lord for Business! 


John 4:21-24 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story