So blessed!

So blessed, I cant contain it.
So much I gotta give it away.
Your love has taught me to live now, You are more than enough for me.
-One day by Hillsong

There's more to life than living it the way the world lives it.
When you learn to appreciate Jesus' presence in your everyday life, you'll have a joyful heart each day you are blessed to live with it. There are so many reasons we can thank God for: 
We can thank Him for a new house or a nice car. 
We can thank Him for our promotion.
We can thank Him for healing our own sickness or even someone we know. 

Genuine Joy comes out when we can still thank Him even though obvious miracles and blessings are hidden from us at a specific time. True test of a joyful heart is being stretched on these circumstances and you will soon be amazed how you can still praise Him and Glorify Him in the absence of these obvious blessings.
The most amazing part of it all, is when you open up the hidden blessing at the exact right time the Lord wants us to have it. 

Meanwhile, faith allows us to glorify Him and praise Him in simple ways we can imagine.. 
I am so blessed, that I cant contain what the Lord's love has done for me: that He died on the cross because of His love for me. 
So much, I gotta write this goodness in my heart for His love has taught me to live and share and love. 
He is more than enough for me and I am overflowing with His love and presence in my life. 

Happy Sunday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story