One day with Psalms

Today, as I wait patiently for my Doctor, the Lord has impressed in my heart the advantage of being alone with Him. As always, He never fail to put me in awe.

As I read through the Book of Psalms 30. I was reminded about my situation and how He sets an analogy over me and Nanay, my 80+ year old house companion. 

The morning I felt the same pain at my lower back- she saw my agony though I was trying to manage the pain, she started calling me "Nita...(she calls me by a name that sounds like my real one), Nita..." trying to call my attention. When I looked at her, she started bending, twitching and dancing as if teaching me what I should do to ease the pain. She did all these while laughing while she teases me.

For a second I was laughing with her, then a tear dropped suddenly then finally found myself crying for Joy as I was reminded: "He will take care of me... up until my old age"

Today - this verse is so true and was made alive by a circumstance turned spirit-filled encounter.

Psalm 30:11 "You turned my wailing into dancing.. you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy.." Though there is a discomfort, God has become my source of comfort. Though there is pain, there will always be healing from the Lord. Through loneliness, there is Joy so long as you keep the Lord in your heart and follow Him.

Thank you Lord for this spirit-filled encounter.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story