Sweet kisses for my baby girl


Every morning when the Sun started to shine, There’s my little baby girl waiting for the sunlit-sky

When clock strikes 7, as if she already knew.

Its time for her to go out and play with something new.

Her “coos” and “woos” is like a music in my ear.

That’s what I hear O! so loud and clear.



You’ll never ignore that sweet-sounding call

It’s one way for me to know “Mama Let’s go out and stroll!”



From the day I gave life on her, up to this very moment.

My love for her keeps stronger and warmer.



So here’s a lot of sweet kisses for my baby girl,

For the days full of sunshine….

For the days spent with you

Comments

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might
    as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to finding out about your web page again.


    My homepage: How To Hack Hotmail Password

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story