Hello London! :)

My 2010 started really good. I guess the real sense of the word "Good" varies on one's perceptions. I've been listening to local calls and I must admit its not an easy task. I do technical coaching as well as coaching when it comes to their Language skills.

This 2010, my year started odd, and I felt a huge wave of culture- shock when I handled London calls. Well, aside from the numerous evaluation disputes, Looking into the brighter side,I was also given the chance to get to know the people of London. How? ...

I guess with the way they Interact with customers, whether these people are old and nice, old and grumpy. young and technical, young- emotional, young at heart. London folks are able to establish excellent people skills of different types and Nationalities. I so admire the way they handle certain issues and how they can switch from one emotionally- high conversation to a giggly one. A simple conversation means a lot whenever I listen to these London calls. Whether the issue is as simple as "How to send a file" issue to as complex as "We need to send out a Technician to fix the line from our Central Office" type of one. These folks will always find their way towards excellent customer service. Only they can establish this type of Genuine rapport, nobody else.

There is one thing that separates these London folks from the normal local calls I've been listening to. Its their Eagerness to help out and the Genuineness of their hearts that makes me want to give out a lot of commendations. I was out for a week due to training, and now I'm looking forward to evaluating these folks again, minus the disputes. :D Hello London again..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story