Micro-scoped.


Nothing else matters, nothing in this world will do.
Jesus at the center, everything revolves around you.
Jesus, You at the center of it all.
-"Jesus be the center" by Israel Houghton and New breed.


Woke up at around 6 o'clock in the morning and I was listening to this song in which I thought was very timely. I was playing over it again and again until I organized some valuable thoughts, experiences creating a microscopic organization of my life from the time I really let the Lord take over my life. Looking back at it, I can testify to one Truth:  that Jesus is a faithful God, He listens to prayers and gives us the desire of our hearts in a timely manner.

There were prayers I once made such as prayer for family reconciliation, personal prayer for other people and personal prayers I made for me and gabby. These prayers, in time were answered without me even waiting for it. There's a prayer I once made which I thought would never happen because of unfortunate events, only to find out that He answered it, even before I thought praying about it again. I bursted out in tears as soon as a friend confirmed this wonderful grace. 

A personal prayer of God's purpose in my life and also gabby's came together just recently and by His grace, He's helping me in making it happen. Today, the Lord allowed me to look into my life in a way a microscope would look into a microscopic organism simply because I prayed for a God-focused life with Gab. I will continue to cling unto Him, for I have been a witness to His faithfulness myself.  

I Thank God for all circumstances.




Comments

  1. amen, im so awed by your writing mica about this microscopic view.... this is really how we can focus on our lives. we can zero in on details that the LORD himself is on presently.
    im very much thankful to God that you are growing much with your personal relationship with the LORD JESUS!!.....and would not be surprised if you would pray a lot.....talking and listening to GOD. more on the listening part. grow on the LOVE of GOD that the LORD would move in each of your lives ate mich and family, marc and family, and your mom ate sally.....JESUS be THE CENTER of our LIVES.....

    Totits :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story