Me and my Chinese friends

I definitely miss these peeps who keeps on following my blogs and make sensible comments whenever they get to read my posts. I miss using the online text translator so that I could understand what they have posted on the Comments box of my blog. For me its like a puzzle that I need to solve whenever we try to communicate through my comments box field and I kinda liked it.

After the hostage incident, my Chinese followers suddenly disappeared and hid themselves from my blog. I sincerely hope they do not generalize the mistake done by specific people and continue to do what they feel is right, and that is to be Happy (when they read through my blogs) without any pint of condemnation for all of the Filipino people.

Comments

  1. just keep posting and you betcha they will be there reading every lines you write!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story