Me and my shoes.

Choosing shoes is like choosing the one you'll love. First, you'll get attracted by this one thing that caught your  attention. It could be a little detail no one else normally sees, can be the way it fits you and the way it makes you feel good whenever you wear it and bring it wherever you go. 

Then, you try it on see how far it will go. If it lasts less than 6 months then at least you had the best of times together before it wears out. Either you fix it to keep it in a storage for memoirs' sake or you fix it and give to someone else who can take care of it better than what you did, thinking that the person whom you'll give it to would be very happy with it. Of course you have to think twice, thrice and think it over, again and again before you give it out if you really really love the shoes! or better yet, don't consider giving it out at all.. LOL..

There'll be tough times with your shoes and seems like stains of the mess done cant be removed,  so either you clean it up or you accept the fact that the stain stays as long as you keep your shoes. Then your perception with the stain suddenly changes thus changing how the stain looks good with the shoes. :)


Quality can only be tested through time. So when I choose my shoes, I chose it wisely. It may not be the most practical choice, but who knows it might be the best one I'll ever had! I rarely invest for shoes, but if I had the luxury to buy shoes I'll get what I really really wanted and maximize its full potentials before I get a new one lol. 

I love shoes. But I don't need lots of em. A few, but good ones will do. So long as they meet my needs and am Happy then I'll sure keep 'em. 


two of my fave shoes







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story