Happiness- UnDefined.

A lot of us is striving to at least meet Happiness.

Some-- had been through it and beyond.
Some - searched for it but failed.. most of them stopped searching, but there are those who continued aspiring for whatever that would make them feel happy.

I personally met happiness, when I gave birth to my daughter gabby. When I got the chance to see her and hug her and kiss her after I gave birth to her, Happiness was an under statement back then.
I'm not saying that I am not happy now, In fact I am! Being with my little girl and see her sincere smile, get to hug her and kiss her every time I wanted.. could I ask for anything more?

People are made to want for more. That's why as humans, we strive to be better each time. It is part of system to dream, strive and to ask for more than what we have. We are born competitive that we tend to neglect the fact that we are competing with our wants vs our own needs, thus competing with our own selves.

What we don't realize, and I must admit I'm one of those who ha vent really appreciate earthly life and be contented with the worldly factors. I have been striving for material things and focus on worldly environment.
I tend to depend more on what other people can do for me and what I can do for them rather than looking for what the Lord will do for me and what I can give back in return for His blessings.

Dreaming is far more different from being discontended and wanting more in life.
We can dream with God by having faith and still be discontended and wanting more when comes to His unconditional love.

We are discontented and tend to want more when we depend our happiness on earthly factors. And that is because of one fact that no one can really be perfect and give out everything you want exactly how you want them to be.

So what is the meaning of Happiness ? ...............................................




No one can really tell not until we learn how to
live the life our Lord wanted us to have, and that is--
A life lived with HIM alone and in HIS presence.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story