Half filled sunday

HE fills up my cup when I'm half filled.
HE has the power to make me just fall under my knees, just by granting me the peace and serenity my heart desires.
HE is indeed the peace that guides my heart and never fails to coat my heart whenever I needed it.
HE never fails, He's always there.
HE's never late nor early, He's always on time.
HE's just all i needed .....

So with all my heart I worship, and unto HIM I sing all the praises and the glory..
HE deserves all Glory..
only HIM deserves all the praises..
all the love...
all the faithfulness..
Thank you Lord...
for the unfailing love.
Father we love you, and we worship you this day....
 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
-romans 16:20

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story