My heart song: 12-14-2012


"It's all about you, Jesus.
And all this is for You, for Your glory and Your fame.
It's not about me
As if You should do things my way.
You alone are God and I surrender........
To Your ways."

I cant count  how many times I have played this song since 9 o'clock in the morning.
And I don't know how many teardrops fell while listening to this lovely song from Hill song.
One thing I am sure of, His love is most pure.
Anger-- made up my heart this morning.
but listening to this song over and over again, soften my heart's rough edges.
Suddenly, Anger turned to acceptance..
then after acceptance-- moving on.

I used to make myself believe that I HAVE to change for someone or for something to work out.
But something came to my attention, in a snap!
That somethings aren't meant to be changed.
there are certain things that you'd better left off-- Broken.
or else, you'd hurt yourself trying to put up the pieces together and fix it.
Thought you're doing it for them?
more on, helping your loved one..
But then again, our humane capabilities aren't enough and will sure fail.
That's when His love for you prevails.

Its when you loose Faith that you begin to have faith.
It's when you loose Love that you begin to have love.
It's when you stopped Trusting that you begin to trust once more.
All of these are possible, only through HIM.
and it will start when you surrender.

Comments

  1. the beginning of all things is God, and ironically HEs is the end of all this.....He is in control of all things.Jesus is just a prayer away waiting for our return....Jesus Loves YOU always.....totits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story