27th....

"Happy Birthday mama!" The sweetest endearment I ever heard as soon as I came home from work. My little girl was so excited to help prepare for my birthday!
Anyway, my mom prepared the food for this day and I love her so much for doing it for me! It was the simplest celebration I ever had for the last 5 years, but it was the loveliest. Celebrating this special day with the people who matters the most in your life now is good, but what made it better is the thought that these people has been part of my life since then, till now..

My family- amidst the many transition I had with my life, they never fail to show me how much they love me.. through actions. By simply being by my side when things get out of control is one of the greatest reflection of their love.

My dearest friends- They say, when they mean so much to you they will find their way in making you feel special. These friends went out of their busy schedules and made my heart glad in the simplest way I can imagine.

You will never know which person means the most until you look into your memory box and see which one of them took up more space. ;)

Every year, I always make it a point to have an overview of  where my life is at now and device a way on how to direct it towards the way I envision them to be. I am woman with a lot of dreams and I dream big. Some people tend to see me as someone who speaks a lot, but does things differently. Well with that, I can confess that I am a work in progress. And there is a power with words! ;)

This year, I realized the value of contentment. And will push my way to make sure that all things are simple and uncomplicated.

This year's motto: Love those who love you, forget those who leave you. Appreciate those who made you smile and forgive those who made you cry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story