OM perspective: I thank God for OT's

Today, I thank God for sending me a lot of escalation emails from our onshore counterparts...
** because in that way, I learned how the provisioning process goes and get to be acquainted with many diffferent people from different departments.

Today, I thank God for populating my R2 bucket with alot of queued orders.
**because in that way, I learned how to properly address non tier 3 products and get to queue them myself to the correct department . LOL

Today, I  thank God for sending me over and allowing me to take office at Eastwood.
**because in that way, I appreciated the value of time much better. And allowed me to be conscious at my finances. :)

Today, I thank God for making me work overtime like any other days...
** well aside from the extra pay, I thank God for making me feel needed :)

I just cant stop thanking HIM for such a challenging work and workplace.
Because everytime I surpass these challenges, it gives a  bit feeling of accomplishment..

Thank God for being with me all these time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story