Ordinary people.. (not)

In my walk of life, I was blessed enough to bump into different types of people whom I was able to manage quite well. They are just like those ordinary people we take a jeepney ride with everyday going to school,  just like those people we ride at MRT when we go to work. Just like those we see everyday at the office.

With the many people I see everyday, not all of them I get to notice and got the chance to know.
Some people somehow are bought closer by destiny to play a special part in my life.
Some of them taught me great lessons, some of them are just meant to hurt , thus made me stronger. And some of them are meant to put a smile in my heart to remind me that life is worth smiling for.

These seemingly ordinary people , becomes extra ordinary when you allow them to play a part in your life. But then again, you'll never know which ones lasts for a lifetime until you invest time and effort in knowing them more.

Oh well, at least there are those people who are meant to put a smile in your heart. Whether or not they lasts for a lifetime, who cares? I'm sure there'll be a lot more coming my way..

God bless all these not so ordinary people in life! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story