Memoirs -- A smile with friends.

I never imagined myself being with a group of people who can fill out the missing pieces a loving partner used to give me. There is a sense of contentment whenever I'm with these people-- they were my BREAKFAST TEAM.

Since dragon days, everyday had been a tug of whether to go to work or not, or to resign or not to resign. Every working day itself is the most challenging part of my everyday work life. Deciding whether to go out for a quick break or not makes it more harder. The exciting part? comes in when we find our way to make it through our yosi break- con- 30 minute lunch break together even though some of us has lots of emails to respond to, an internal call, conference call, activations. Escalations??-- Who the heck cares? sneaking out with friends for a quick laugh during yosi breaks is one of the few things I look forward to every single day I go to work.

LAUGHTER- has been my perfect breather. There were times when I cant afford to go downstairs to avail of that Quick break, not even that Bio break I am entitled to ! **geez. I can always miss these quick breaks, but I cannot miss the laughter I share with the best laughing buddy JOSH and his dream job as CRANE OPERATOR. lols!! and JOAN's very timely response whenever Josh' cracks a joke! •winner!!

BFF 's - they will drop everything they are doing just to accompany you whenever you IM this four letter word : YOSI. :) ** not until MHAI and JAY JAY gets too pumped up with lots of orders after the AVP reshuffling. I can remember picture perfect, how mhai and I used to laugh about the idea that jayjay was kinda naive whenever he sighs about his frustration at the yosi area, and the fact that it happens every single day makes it more memorable! *peace jay!


SATURDAY GROUP BUDS- Started out with a simple breakfast con chikka and laugh trip meeting after our training way back at CG2. Then the ritual goes on when we transferred to Eastwood. The original Breakfast team members/ founders: Mhai, Josh, Steph, Shaney, Boss Ivy, Mark, Faye, Arianne and Mel. You guys should be proud to have founded this funny and compelling group of young OM's :D ** chos!

Im sure gonna miss these peeps! Thank you for the memories, most importantly the friendship!!
CIAO!


lalalalalala-- sing!

In a world where everybody
Hates a happy ending story
It’s a wonder love can make the world go round
But don’t let it bring you down
And turn your face into a frown
You’ll get along with a little prayer and a song.

- Keep smiling!!!

Comments

  1. pffft i will really miss that. yosi breaks and breakfast team. damn. i look forward to our get together in your place though! ITULOY YAN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa birthday mo steph! cook spag for us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story