Random thoughts 2013: I love shopping!



Today, I found myself engulfed at shopping. But this time its much more different than the last time I did stroll around the mall. My frailty cannot be hidden the moment I pass by these stores for shoes and nice tops. And believe it or not, I don't get tired of going back on these stores just to check out the apple of my eye (whatever that is.. ) My strolling ended the moment i felt cramps at my feet and my eyelids started dropping because of too much sleepiness. Then I found myself going home with a bag full of stuff from National bookstore. Yep! Notebooks, pad paper, another set of pencils, bond paper and art papers for gab! Only then have I realized how much my life had turned around now that my little gab is growing. I came home with a glad heart knowing how much I've changed in this matter.


I thank God for having gab in my life!






1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story