My miracle


1 Samuel 12:16-19
New International Version (NIV)

“Now then, stand still and see this great thing the Lord is about to do before your eyes!



For the longest time I've known the Lord, I had been a witness of the many miracles He had performed to the people around me. Many times He uses these miracles to awe me in countless ways I can imagine. I've witnessed how He provides for me and gab's daily needs and how He changes people's hearts. I have also witnessed the Lord's faithfulness and was amazed when He answers prayers. His love for me was painfully awesome. Painful in a way that He has to tear down my heart in order to build it again exactly the way He wanted it, aligned to the purpose He has for me. So awesome that all I can do is kneel down and cry in awe.

A midst all the miracles I had observed and witnessed during my walk with the Lord, what moved me the most was when He had shown me my own piece of miracle. He renewed my heart and is continuously fixing some minor stains of it. I will continue to cling into this verse until such time I fulfill His ultimate purpose in my life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story