Just turned 29...





Cheers to my 29 years of existence!


My 29th was one of the most intimate celebration I had in my lifetime. Intimate in a sense that it was celebrated with the people closest in my heart - My family. No friends, only gabby, my sister with her family and my brother with his family.
I took a day off to take gabby out for a swim since she was asking for it a few weeks ago. It was then that I realized that when you are getting old you see birthday celebrations as an outlet for your loved ones and not for yourself. I packed our bags and grabbed my niece and together with gabby I took them out for a swim.




I was longing tor this time where I can take gabby out since I was drowned with work after I got promoted January this year. And my birthday made it happen. Going home after a day's water spa pleasure, has never been better. It was at this moment that I realized that at the end of the day, your family is where your heart will always be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story