Everyday Encounter: September 2, 2014



Proverbs 27:9

The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense. (NLT)





Indeed Friends are God's Blessings in our lives. We take advantage of our friends in many different ways. There are those types of friends you get along with because you share the same interest in a certain field. There are soul-sister type of friends that has a totally different interest as yours but your hearts seem to communicate with one another easily, without even knowing why and how that happened. There are friends-with-benefit type of friends and we cant help but have more of these types of people due to the innate need and greediness we have in this world.


If you see friends as God's Blessings, then we should find a way to take care of them and not take advantage of them. I thank God for allowing me to be with these different types of friends. I thank my soul-sister type of friends who understands the meaning of my silence when I am silent. And will continuously pray to my other friends whom I've considered special for once in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story