Gabby's 7th Birthday


Proverbs 22:6

"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."


September 6 marked a very special day for me and Gabby and all those who loved gabby dearly. It is my daughter's 7th Birthday Celebration! It was a 2- week preparation, tiring but very fulfilling. Up to the last minute, before the party started, I was exhausted (understatement)  My almost three-week vacation leave was not enough to regain the emotional and physical strength to return to my daily normal routine as a working solo parent. All the exhaustion during the preparation is nothing compared to the joy I saw when gabby's face lit up during the birthday party celebration. All the people who had shown love and dedication in order to make the party happen will always have a mark in our hearts. To Grandma- who has always shown love and support to gabby. This party wouldn't happen if not because of you.  Ate Mi- who is always by side at all times, even during the time I need to go back and forth to Divisoria to buy all the party needs. Mommy Gie- for the very beautiful sweet station, we love you! Tita Chrizzie - for being such a great party host! To all my family and friends, we love you! Surely Gabby's 7th birthday is one of the special days she will always remember. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story