A mother's note : Mother's day Blog

Being a mother to a growing up little girl is not an easy task. In fact, the bigger she gets, the more difficult it is being a mom. I thought the first few years of motherhood was the hardest part, most especially for working moms like me. My perception was changed along my 9- year journey.

Looking back, the first few years of my motherhood became less challenging because I have a very supportive and loving mother who always gets out of her way to make things right, at least for me and my daughter. Working at a night shift is less worrisome knowing she is right beside my daughter to address all her needs, to love her back when I am not visible. These, and a lot more reasons to thank God for sending me such a wonderful mom in this lifetime..

Years passes by, as my daughter grows up a little older, my maturity as a parent grew a little deeper in the process. The challenges becomes more difficult, much more harder than I ever thought it would be. As I face alot of trials in this work-life-parenthood balance, I look up to my mom as an inspiration as I remember picture-perfect how she raises us while she works hard as a school teacher and works double time as a home maker every single day. During weekends, instead of taking a rest she works extra hours just to provide for our basic needs, does the laundry, cooks meals and cleans the house. I adore her for being such a super mom and even loved her more as go through the same situation myself.

Today, as we celebrate our successsful motherhood, let us take this opportunity to acknowledge our wonderful mothers behind our every success. I may not be where I am now, if not because of her. Her loving words and never-ending reminders with life, love and parenthood is like a pill that keeps me going through life's toughest challenges. 

There are no enough words to express how blessed we are to have a loving mother like you, Ma. I hope this simple gesture says it all. 




Gabby and I are truly blessed to have you, Happy Mother's day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story