AMAZED - A Birthday Blog



" You dance over me.. while I am unaware..."
"You sing all around.. but I never hear the sound.."
"You paint the morning sky... with Miracles in Mind.."
"My hope will always stand, for You hold me in your hand.."


Nine years ago today, I started this Blog to showcase my talent in writing after an old mentor noticed a passive skill. Since then, this blog evolved from an emotional to informational and now a spiritual kind of blog and its transition is obvious looking back at my older blog posts.May 2, 2017 - Today, God gave me another reason to exalt Him (again) in His usual child-like way, if I may say. In deep need of His presence on this special day, I asked a dearest friend of mine to accompany me to a Prayer Mountain called Touch of Glory. Inside a prayer cell room, while everyone is supposed to be drowned in His presence- to my surprise, I wasn't even sober- perhaps a lot of things going on in my mind. Well after roughly an hour of stay in the Prayer Mountain, we continued our day by driving another hour to reach Daranak Falls where kids (my daughter and Niece) can swim.As the waters fall from the ledge of the Mountains, the sound of flowing water fills up our surrounding and while the cold soothing waters touches my exhausted body- God amazingly spoke to me, and reminded me that HE is my source of everything and that my prayers should not be enclosed inside a prayer room- doesn't need a four-cornered room for Him to speak to me and for me to do the same. Just like the Water Falls - God's Love never runs out, He is our source of love, blessings, and the source of all the good things in our lives. While we ( the recipients), doesn't give anything back- He continues to fill our empty cup, lovingly .



I am amazed how God seemingly spoke with me in a child- like manner, while I with a faithful heart, tried to talk to Him the same way our Church Leaders do. Perhaps it is the best way He can impart His words with me. Or maybe- He knew me well enough and He wants to meet me half way.. Regardless of His reasons, I am as always, thankful for His presence in my life. My Bible Verse for today:

John 7:38"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'"



Thank you Lord for another Blessed Year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story