My AR experience


I woke up today, early morning around 4 am, sneezing and teary eyed. I super hate this feeling when I cant do anything but to get some tissue and sneeze! arrgh! I hate it even more when I get to drink my anti- allergic medicine Alnix (Cetirizine DiHCI) and then sleep all day afterwards.

Oh well, at least I get to write my blog even though I'm a heck sneezy! haccccho* And I get to read more about this freaking Allergies.

I just learned that Allergic Rhinits (AR) can be debilitating and intrusive as severe Asthma.
Allergic rhinitis is caused by an immunoglobulin E (IgE)–mediated reaction to various allergens in the nasal mucosa. The most common allergens include dust mites (gotta start cleaning my room again), pet danders (dont have pets sorry), cockroaches (eeeew!), molds, and pollens (lots of em at the backyard) . For example, tree pollen allergen binds to IgE antibodies that are attached to a mast cell via Fce receptor.

 Oh well,I gotta be back soon! I think my med's taking effect now.. Night everyone!


Sincerely,

Me- the allergic girl. *sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story