Unfathomable. Indeed.

Once more, The Lord evidently placed His hand over one thing we, with our humane instincts cannot grasp.  The Lord has always surprised me in ways I cannot fathom. 

Friday, one of the most dreaded day because of this one word- Berlitz.
I hoped and sincerely prayed that I pass this key to the dream I always wanted.  I prayed. I claimed. But one thing's I'm not sure of if I've done sincerely, I Trusted?

The Lord has always been so good to me, that He always place his loving arms around me and makes sure that His grace and presence are always with me. Recently, He sent out a dear friend into my life and from that day, till now, who knows until forever? One thing's for sure He allowed this friend into my life once more as a part of His greater purpose He has for me. who could ever imagine that you and a friend whom you met somewhere in the past will cross their paths once more? 

Lately, I have figured out the purpose of this friend into my life. She's a living assurance from the Lord. She would regain my Faith, would remind me on how to Trust in Him and most especially, she will be the one to remind me of how wonderful life is when you're living it with Jesus. For two days, the day before and after the Berlitz, she would sleep during her Lunch time (which for me I think was just normal because she's a very sleepy person ΓΌ ) on the dreaded day of Berlitz, she would sleep most of the time when I was just sitting beside her, worrying and practicing. Earlier today, the results were announced and was very happy when her name was called and she passed! While my name was included on the "Pending List" because They're still waiting for the rest of the results. I was so worried and it even came to a point where my friend has to revoke this burden I've been carrying all throughout the day. After the prolonged agony, the results were given and I passed. With so much relief and joy I haven't even noticed that my friend aced her Berlitz score! wow! Our colleagues was like : "wow, look at ayen!" and I was like: " huh? Who's ayen?" and they said "Ayen, your friend!" LOL. I was so pre-occupied with my own self that I haven't had the chance to acknowledge my friend's achievement. Eventually this friend of mine approached me and she was like: "See I told you! You owe me this cheesecake at starbucks!" which I eventually agreed and fulfilled my promise that same day. 
We talked and we talked about what she has done all throughout the time I was worrying. She was praying then.  I didn't ask her for the specific prayer, but during the whole time we were talking all I have in mind was "Thank You Lord! and Thank you for this friend of mine!" 

I truly admire the Lord's unfathomable grace. He really works in the most mysterious ways no one can ever imagine he would. His artistic ways are simply amazing, I cant help but fall in love with Him over and over again. Jesus, you are indeed my savior! 

Sincerely,
your loving daughter- Mica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story