My Bucket List

Before I make another Bucket List for 2012,  Let me discuss some of Bucket Listed for 2011 I made on the latter part of 2010..

1. go out of town.
2. overcome one fear.
3. go out of the country.
4. get promoted.
5. buy a new house/ new car.

1. Go out of town.
Before, going out of town was kinda more of a family outing thing.
This year, I went out of town with gabby twice this year, and I did it without my family, am sure its much better if do it with 'em but sure did we had a great time.. me and gab!
Me, gab and two of the most valued people (outside family) packed our bags and went out of town on two different occasions.  Overnight swimming, and girl bonding with BFF and her son at Laguna! (June 2011)

After a few months, Me, gab and my dearest packed our bags and went to Bulacan for an overwhelming and Memorable bonding experience  with my two loves! (September 2011)

2. Overcome one fear.
On this part of my bucket list is where I had exceeded.
There are lot of fears, shadows in my life that I had overcame and was so happy to deal with them and get over them! Fear of Independence for one... and Fear of rejection, secondly.

The other bucket lists will be carried over this 2012 and I'm gonna make sure that they'll be crossed out come 2013. When I get promoted, then It'll be easier to have my new car and go out of the country!

I wont have another bucket listed not until I crossed these things out. wink!

I sooooo loved my 2011, and I'm gonna say goodbye with it with an overwhelming heart and much excitement to see my 2012 with gab, my family and my dearest *6 :)

I have never felt this much excitement my entire life! Thanks to my 2011 experiences who bought me where I am now, and giving me much Independence. And to HIM who never fails care much about my character without leaving me whenever I fail.

Welcome 2012!! Am so ready for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story