Cheers for 2012

Isaiah 40:31 Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. (NASB)




Some of us have had lots of bad experiences last 2011 thus looking forward for a better 2012.
To some, they simply just cant get enough of their 2011, and they are hoping for a continuation this upcoming year. We may have had the most memorable, life changing experiences way back in 2011, one thing's for sure though.. All of us are looking forward for a better and brighter year ahead of us.

We have different ways in welcoming the upcoming year..
Some preferred spending it with their family and loved ones, gathering together as they patiently wait for change.
Some, celebrated the new year at work, a very sad but liberating way to do it.

Some preferred to celebrate the new year in a quiet and tranquil way.
A dinner for two perhaps, in a fine dining restaurant.
Others would rather prepare their media noche with family and enjoy media noche at the comfort of their own home.
As for me, I decided to celebrate it in a condo unit at Rockwell-- which is 5-10 minutes away from where I work. I decided to check in with gabby without Really Compromising my work... * just a little bit. wink! Yeah, I came in late when I decided to report for work half day.
My shift starts at 11pm, and I just hoped a little time adjustment wouldn't hurt at all.
Besides, I wanted to start the year right with gab, my loved ones.... and I wanted to have it all done right..

Yes its true, you cant have the best of both worlds.. for some..
But as for me, I'll try my best to have the best of  these  worlds: Love--family and Work.
With the right Attitude, Hope and lots and lots and lots of  FAITH, all things are possible!

Yes, nothing is impossible through HIM who makes all things happen, possible.

Cheers to a Blissful 2012!
More love, faith and hope awaits to those who patiently waits..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story