I sing.

I sing whenever I am happy, whenever I am with friends and family.
I can sing lots of songs in a videoke machine.
though am not one of those "singers" for I was not borne to perform in front of people.
I wasnt born an entertainer and I wasnt borne a distraction too. ;)

I sing whenever I'm sad.
I almost sing in every situation and opportunity.
For our lives are full of music..
Music is the interpretation of life.
Its a gift, from HIM that we can enjoy abundantly

And lastly, but definitely not the least..
 I sing to give praises unto HIM.
In everything that has happened and is about to happen,
its all because of who HE is.
We come to know HIM more in every situation in our lives.
and when we get that chance, we get to experience the beautiful feeling of Praise..

I love to sing.
I love to give HIM praises.
He simply deserves lots of these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story