A proud mom's note

Cant help but get too emotional, my little girl's going to school! Its not like its her first time being away and all, as a matter of fact she started attending Sunday school at the age of three, she had her summer classes just this April. But seeing her in her school uniform, with her school bag and all her notebooks, pencils etc just made realize that my daughter's growing up and she's growing up fast.

She's a very witty and intelligent girl. Looking at her, while waiting for her school bus suddenly made me realize that I have to have a big dream for my little girl because she simply deserves it.
There are a lot of things, wonderful things awaiting her as she grows up and I MUST equip her so she can be the best that she can be. As they all say, the reason behind every child's success is a wonderful mom. I guess that's where my dilemma started.  I knew in my heart that she'll be better than me when she grows up. She's more sweet, more loving and wiser than I have become in the past.
And nothing in this world can ever make me more proud than having a daughter as playful, as witty, as caring, as loving, as independent as she is.

I love you so much anak!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story