Wrapping up 2023: Holistically healed with a heart

My 2023 by far, has been the least extravagant but most productive season in my Christian Life. 

Looking back, the Lord has been faithful and true to His words in Psalms 1:1-3 (My Life verse last January 1, 2023)  Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lordand who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers." I can list down a lot about the Lord's goodness this 2023 and I can go on and on, but here are the most major ones: 

1. The Lord has blessed and made His work prosper through me and in me through my current position in my workplace. The Lord allowed me to go through different up- skilling and certifications the previous year to be able to  fulfill His promises. He was with me as I went through different LSS Projects ( Lean Six Sigma ) from planning, execution and measurement of success phase. The Lord also opened my eyes through Account Management and Financials as He journeyed with me through the training and certification. To be able to understand is one thing, and to be able to execute decision making strategies is another thing. I am ecstatic to uncover what the Lord has in- stored for me in this aspect as He uses me mightily in my next season. 

2. The Lord has blessed and made His calling uncover through His Ministry. The Lord affirms His calling as I lead people towards worship in Church. As the Lord up-skills, He also transforms. And as I lead people to worship ( individually or in a group set up ) He too has transformed my heart in the process. As I continuously and intentionally meditate His words prior worship leading, the Lord also reveals every single aspect of my life that needs re-alignment so I can lay down all these things at His feet with Humility- the Lord never failed to do this every time! The Lord is good at all times! And He is in a serious business of transformation. 

3. The Lord has blessed my discipleship journey as He started discipling me first. Obedience and Father's Love being the main keywords for this year.  He uncovered the real meaning of the Father's Love through His faithful servant, Rev. Edmund Chan  during IDC.  It's like hearing these words for the first time in many years of my journeying as a Christian " A father's love: a Love without beginning, A love without end, a love without measure and a Love that does not change" Applying the same Father's Love with the way I think, I act and the way I interact with believers and non - believers alike. As the Lord graciously sends me over to facilitate ladies of different ages and seasons (DGroup Leading, True Life Faci, Women to Women Faci, Annual Prayer and Fasting and Midweek Prayer and Gathering), He allowed me to share the truth about Father's Love in the same level of Joy as I heard it.  

4. The Lord has blessed and has been with me as I pursue excellence all for His Glory. Skills unlocked as the Lord provided and empowered me through Keyboard Playing and Black Gospel Choir Singing. 

5. And last but not the least, as I end the year 2023, the Lord has blessed and sent anointed people to inspire and walk with me towards the completion of last year's Bible Reading Plan (Story about Jesus) through Pastor Chris Uy. The Book of revelations being the most circumvented amongst all the Books of the Bible ( or so I thought) My perspective with this Prophetic book changes from terrifying to liberating and the most sought after enthusiastic feeling prevailed as I close this chapter ( Pertaining to Jesus' second coming) thanks to the Lord's faithful servant - May the good Lord sends you more and more people along the way!  

As I start my 2024 journey, Meditating my list of commitments,  I asked the Lord - " What do you want me to do next Lord?" And to be honest, so many things came across thinking these are the things the Lord wants me to do. But the Lord humbled me through His anointed Preacher, Koko Capuno as he shares God's word to me in Matthew 4:19 saying " And He seth unto them , follow me and I will make you fishers of men " So my many plans in my mind this 2024 suddenly scrapped as I shifted my mindset from "I centered" to "Christ centered". 

And with that my 2023 season with my Lord comes to an end as I was Holistically healed, transformed, (with Christ's heart slowly but surely embedded in me), I am now ready for more of YOU, My Lord!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story