Move it!

Am starting this blog with a piece of bible verse I have read and have meditated recently:

If you do whatever I command you and walk in my ways and do what is right in my eyes by keeping my statutes and commands, as David my servant did, I will be with you. I will build you a dynasty as enduring as the one I built for David and will give Israel to you.~ 1 Kings 11 : 38 NIV

Obedience  to God is not the only thing we yearn for and that our heart desires. It is one of those things we strive for and give a double effort if we really wanted to obey. Stages also happens in Obedience and you'll be surprised to know in which stage you are at now.
Through Experience, I've learned that these are the stages for total obedience

First, you DESIRE for it. If your heart was touched, it was given a different beat, and you begin to see things differently. You begin to realize a lot of things and suddenly turns everything around, everything that you have held on to so much.

Second, you do CHA- CHA. Yearning to move forward, but then you look backwards, and then struggle to move forward once more. It is part of the humane weakness to tend to go back to old ways, we simply are in love with pain. Because that's the only time we feel alive :))

Third, we simply SURRENDER. When all the pain has engulfed us, and there's nothing left of us, we kneel and offer everything back to Him. This is where the real turning point happens.. when there's nothing else left but pain and you wanted it out of your mind and heart as soon as possible.
We just simply LET GO and LET GOD.

..... Normally it ends in here.....

Whenever we felt renewed, we tend to forget all about HIM once more and without us even knowing it, we go back to our old ways. This is the  point wherein we have to make a choice. Whether to go back to our sinful ways or not.

Last and final step is to MOVE OUT.
Move out of our old ways, even if it means moving out of our own comfort zone.
then TRUST in Him that everything will fall in its right place in His perfect timing.
I'm packing up my things and moving out of my old ways...
with nothing to hold on to but God's promise......

'For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' (Jeremiah 29:11)

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

I am. THOMASIAN.

Hope For Haiti now

A Classic Love story